I am an experienced art and photography tutor who can provide tuition in and around Bristol most evenings and weekends. I can teach you photography from the very beginning. You will learn how to use your own camera and use different settings for the result you want. I can then help you edit and enhance your images in Photoshop and Lightroom to get great results which you can then print or post online.
2013 - Current - Freelance Photography Tutor
- Teaching children and adults of all ages how to take and edit photos using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom software.
2016-2017 - London Camera Exchange - Photography Workshop Specialist
- Running half day and hour long photography workshops with small groups. The half day workshops also involved a practical session going out into Bristol to take photos.
2013-2016 - Apple Retail - Workshop Specialist
- Running workshops in store with groups of 4-8 people to teach them about their Ipads, Phones and Macs.
2010 - 2013 Plymouth University Arts Ambassador
- Assisting with and running arts workshops for children of different ages, some with children with special needs.
2012 - Illustration/Photography Tutor - Long Lake Camp for the Arts
- 10 weeks teaching children of all ages a range of drawing and photography skills.